Saturday, June 22, 2019

WHAT'S ON MY MIND - 06/22/2019 - GOD'S CHURCH AND YOU



What's on my mind?





To Go or Not To Go to Church?


I grew up a preacher’s kid and was involved in church until my mid-20s. However, as I grew older and, in my mind, wiser, I started to see behind the curtain a bit. And what I saw, I didn’t like.
Over time, I stopped attending church.
I didn’t like the hypocrisy of seeing people say one thing, yet do another. I didn’t like the legalism or judgmental attitude of others. Over time, I settled into a mindset that I could have a great walk with God and a relationship with Jesus as long as I kept my quiet time and my prayer life alive.
Are you currently at this point?
Occasionally, I would venture out and visit a church here and there. But I never felt completely comfortable with one aspect or another. There was always something that kept me away. I used all kinds of excuses.
I was tired after a long week of work or I needed to spend time with my family. But I never used these excuses when it was something I wanted to do, like work out at the gym or take a vacation.
Basically, I had used one excuse or another to not get involved in any church.
Then it hit me! I finally came to realize and understand that behind my own curtain, I was a hypocrite too.
Yes, you read it right! Behind my own curtain, I was judging others for their attitudes and their behavior and I was exactly like them.
Here’s the truth: everyone is a hypocrite. Everyone is a sinner who has issues. Every church has issues. You know why? Because churches are run by humans, and humans are hypocrites (aka sinners).
However, at this point in my life, there was a HUGE difference between them and me. They were at least trying to serve God and build the Kingdom.
Being out of church really started to weigh on me. I knew I had to adjust my attitude, get right with God, and get involved. Today, I’m actively involved in my church.
Sure, I still see people doing and saying things that I don’t necessarily agree with. I’m also 100 percent sure others say the exact same thing about me.
I want to encourage you to stop the excuses.
It’s time to get right with God and it’s time to get involved in a Bible-believing, Bible-teaching church.








Share your thoughts with the world by posting a message on the Liberty Tree.
Tell Us What Liberty Means To You 

One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -- Plato (429-347 BC)

TRY THE LIBERTY TREE AD FREE
 "FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM AND LIBERTY"

and is protected speech pursuant to the "unalienable rights" of all men, and the First (and Second) Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America, In God we trust

Stand Up To Government Corruption and Hypocrisy
                                                                                                    


NEVER FORGET THE SACRIFICES
BY OUR VETERANS 

Note: We at The Liberty Tree cannot make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information.

Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also PinterestTwitter, Tumblr
MEWE  
 PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.


LibertygroupFreedom    


The Patriot is a non-partisan, non-profit organization with the mission to Educate, protect and defend individual freedoms and individual rights.

Support the Trump Presidency and help us fight Liberal Media Bias. Please LIKE and SHARE this story on Facebook or Twitter.
WE THE PEOPLE
TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Join The Resistance and Share This Article Now!






TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Help us spread the word about THE LIBERTY TREE Blog we're reaching millions help us reach millions more.


‼️️ ♻️ PLEASE SHARE ♻️ ‼️️

Please SHARE this now! The Crooked Liberal Media will hide and distort the TRUTH. It’s up to us, Trump social media warriors, to get the truth out. If we don’t, no one will!

Share this story on Facebook and let us know because we want to hear YOUR voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment