Tuesday, February 5, 2019

LETTER TO PRESIDENT TRUMP:02/05/2019






February 5, 2019
Dear President Trump,
I hope you are having an awesome day! Here are some Bible Scriptures concerning Abortion I thought might help you if you speak about it in your State Of The Union Speech.
Thank you for everything you do! And Thank you for being you!
"GOD Bless You, Your Family, Friends, & Staff"!!!
Love, Your "Purple Prayer Warrior"
P.S. Prayn 4yall daily!
P.S.S. If yall ever have a specific prayer request, please let me know!

Bible Study Lesson-Abortion
Genesis 25:21-24
21 "Now Isaac pleaded with the LORD for his wife, because she was barren; and the LORD granted his plea, and Rebekah his wife conceived. 22 But the children struggled together within her; and she said, “If all is well, why am I like this?” So she went to inquire of the LORD. 23 And the LORD said to her: “Two nations are in your womb, Two peoples shall be separated from your body; One people shall be stronger than the other, And the older shall serve the younger. 24 So when her days were fulfilled for her to give birth, indeed there were twins in her womb."
Exodus 20:3
“You shall have no other gods before ME."
Job 31:15
"Did not HE who made me in the womb make them? Did not the same ONE fashion us in the womb?"
Psalm 22:10
"I was cast upon YOU from birth. From MY mother’s womb, YOU have been MY GOD."
Psalm 127:3
"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward."
Psalm 139:13-16
13 "For YOU formed my inward parts; YOU covered me in my mother’s womb. 14 I will praise YOU, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are YOUR works, And that my soul knows very well. 15 My frame was not hidden from YOU, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 YOUR eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in YOUR book they all were written, The days fashioned for me When as yet there were none of them."
Proverbs 11:5
"The righteousness of the blameless will direct his way aright, But the wicked will fall by his own wickedness."
Proverbs 31:8
"Open your mouth for the speechless, In the cause of all who are appointed to die."
Jeremiah 1:5
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations.”
Hosea 12:3
"He took his brother by the heel in the womb, And in his strength, he struggled with GOD."
The Golden Rule
Matthew 7:12
"Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets."
Luke 1:41-44
41 "And it happened, when Elizabeth heard the greeting of Mary, that the babe leaped in her womb; and Elizabeth was filled with the HOLY SPIRIT. 42 Then she spoke out with a loud voice and said, “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb!  43 But why is this granted to me, that the mother of my LORD should come to me? 44 For indeed, as soon as the voice of your greeting sounded in my ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy."
Galatians 1:15
"But when it pleased GOD, who separated me from my mother’s womb and called me through HIS grace,"

No comments:

Post a Comment